Here is a weekly round-up of all the new content I’ve created this week. Consider this your one-stop shop to catch up with everything I’ve been up to lately.
I published 4 new articles this week through my publication Making of a Millionaire
- I’ll Feel Successful With Money if…
- How to Use Money to Live a Happy life
- What Should I Do With My Inheritance?
- Is the Stock Market Efficient?
I also write on Wealthtender, a new personal platform for money nerds like myself. If you haven’t already check out these articles I wrote on Wealthtender, and if you like them, consider leaving a 5-star review and a comment.
Some of you may not know that I have a YouTube channel. I plan on being a lot more active and posting more videos, so go ahead and subscribe here.
In my latest video, I break down the Snowball Vs Avalanche method to debt repayment.
If you enjoy the video, don’t forget to leave a thumbs up, it helps grow the channel.
I am knee-deep in creating an online personal finance course.
This was an exciting week as I have just completed the first draft of the course workbooks. These workbooks are customizable spreadsheets that will take in your information and goals and give you the following
- A debt repayment plan
- How much money you’ll need to save/invest each month to retire when you want to
- How to build your emergency fund
- A budget based around your goals and the things YOU VALUE most.
I will be giving a heavy discount to anyone who signs up to the mailing list before the course launches, so sign up today.