From some exciting news of Vanguard cutting its expenses (again) to preparing for a baby on a budget, here are 5 personal finance stories that I found most interesting this week.
- Vanguard Trims 10 ETF Expense Ratios By Heather Bell
- 3 Money Mistakes That Could Haunt You for Life by The Motley Fool
- The Magic of Compounding & How I Should Be Retired by Now by Robert Roy Britt
- Things I Learned from Financial Mismanagement by Kira Evsanaa
- How Do I Prepare For My New Baby On A Budget? by Women Who Money
To stay up to date on my writing follow me and follow my publication Making of a Millionaire
Making of a Millionaire
Publishing Stories on all things related to money: Personal Finance, Economics and the Journey to Financial…
Also, you can follow my video content by subscribing to my channel on YouTube.
This article is for informational purposes only, it should not be considered Financial or Legal Advice. Not all information will be accurate. Consult a financial professional before making any major financial decisions