As someone who writes about personal finance every day on Making of a Millionaire, it’s important for me to be constantly reading book and articles about personal finance.
Here are the most interesting personal finance articles I read this week
- The problem with the FIRE movement by Mark Hulbert (I don’t agree with everything written here, stay tuned to my response article next week)
- How To Manage Finances In Marriage by Amy Esplin White
- 6 Practical Ways to Build Up Your Emergency Fund Faster by Joyce Chou
- WHY YOU STRUGGLE TO HOLD ONTO YOUR MONEY by Natalie Bacon
- How to Make BIG Changes with SMALL Money Habits by Cindy Scott
- Lifestyle Creep Can Make You Richer by Sharon Raj Singh
Show these talented authors some love. If there is personal finance or money related article you really loved recently post a link in the comments!
To stay up to date on my writing follow me and follow my publication Making of a Millionaire
Making of a Millionaire
Publishing Stories on all things related to money: Personal Finance, Economics and the Journey to Financial…
Also, you can follow my video by subscribing to my channel on YouTube.