This week’s reading list has a little something for everyone from an overview of how recent tax reforms will impact your bottom line to a fantastic checklist before you make a career change.
The 5 Stories that had my Attention this Week
- Tax Reform 2018 Explained — Understanding the Changes by Young and the Invested
- I Retired at 38. Here’s What I Didn’t Expect. by The Cut
- The Best (and Worst) Ways to Use Your Credit Cards by Opher Ganel
- Your 20s, money, and dying broke by Thomas Plummer
- The Ultimate Checklist for Anyone Considering a Career Switch by Deanna Pai
Show these talented authors some love!
Have you read a great personal finance article recently that you think I should check out? Post a link in the comments.
Do you have a personal finance question you want me to address? Leave that in the comment section and don't forget to tag me.
To stay up to date on my writing follow me and follow my publication Making of a Millionaire
Making of a Millionaire
Publishing Stories on all things related to money: Personal Finance, Economics and the Journey to Financial…
Also, you can follow my video content by subscribing to my channel on YouTube.
This article is for informational purposes only, it should not be considered Financial or Legal Advice. Not all information will be accurate. Consult a financial professional before making any major financial decisions